ONLINE DRIVERS ED, BEHIND-THE-WHEEL DRIVER TRAINING AND ONLINE TRAFFIC SCHOOL
DISCOUNT SPECIAL !!
When you pay for the
and enroll in the
Driver Training in advance
Please contact the office for this package
Offer valid until December, 31 2024
Parents and Teens please check out this website. It will help you understand the dangers of distracted driving.
IMPACT TEEN DRIVERS
A&R DRIVING and TRAFFIC SCHOOL drivers ed online
Completion certificates for the On-line course shall be issued when the full course has been successfully completed. Certificates may be received at the office location or by mail. Your choice, you will be contacted by phone when the certificate is ready.
The 30 hour On-line Driver Education course is self paced and includes videos, a narrator, and a quiz at the end of each session to ensure the student understands the subject. A Driver Education folder is provided with the purchase of the full price course or the Driver Education and Behind- The- Wheel package. The folder is available to students with the discount On-line course for an addition administration fee. Contact the Driving School for more information.
The state required minimum 6hour Behind- The- Wheel training course is 3 days, 2 hours each. Sessions are private, only the student and the driving instructor in the vehicle (no other students). The driving school vehicles are insured and dual equipped. The course does include a introduction to the Freeway, thou the primary goal is to develop safe driving skills and attitude.
Start the ON-LINE at least 1 month before you're 15/12 to get the driver's permit.
DRIVING SCHOOL IN GARDEN GROVE!
Driver ED On-line
Click here to register
Click here to log-in to your account
The DMV requires that all minors meet certain requirements if they wish to obtain a drivers license before age 18.
Between ages 15 1/2 and 17 1/2 you must...
1) Complete the 30 drivers Education course (Classroom or Online)
2) Pass the DMV Law (Written) test within 3 attempts and receive the learners permit. (The permit is not valid until it is signed by the driving instructor on the first session).
3) Complete the minimum 6hours Behind -the- wheel course with a licensed driving instructor.
4) Maintain the learners permit for at least 6 months, continuing an additional 50 hours of training with the parents or guardians. At least 10 hours must be night driving.
5) Pass the DMV road test (within 3 attempts) and receive the provisional California drivers license.
30 hr DRIVERS EDUCATION $30.00
6 hr Behind the Wheel
driving course $345.00
Contact us for info